We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage Inverness

Victoria, Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
Luggage storage Inverness

While travel planning I was wondering whether the bus station in Inverness (at Farraline Park) has any kind of luggage storage facilities? Or nearly perhaps. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,480 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage Inverness

I am not aware of any luggage storage facilities at the bus station but I know the train station has somewhere you can leave your luggage. The train station is only a few minutes walk from the bus station.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage Inverness

Ya "happygirl0105" I agree with you.....:-)

East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St. Andrews
Level Contributor
11,290 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage storage Inverness

Not sure of your plans but your hotel or B & B MAY store it short term for you even though you have checked out - worth asking.

Woody x

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,849 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage storage Inverness

There IS good luggage storage at the bus station. Only snag is that bare in mind the bus station shuts at 6pm, so you have to get if out before then. Luggage storage at the train station is often non-operational due to "staff shortages"...

Abs :)

Victoria, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Luggage storage Inverness

Thanks all. It would actually be a matter of storage for a short time as we would only be there for a few hours while waiting for the next train or bus.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,261 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Luggage storage Inverness

Yes there is left luggage at the Bus Station..I use it often

7. Re: Luggage storage Inverness

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, October 05, 2012