We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bell Tower Self -Catering Apartments?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Bell Tower Self -Catering Apartments?

Does anyone know anything about the Bell Tower Self-Catering Apartments? I am seriously considering the property for our stay next August. Thanks!

…visitscotland.com/vs/…home.html

Inverness
Level Contributor
90 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bell Tower Self -Catering Apartments?

HI - I dont know of anyone who has stayed in these. But they are very centrally located - right by the river and near the city centre - great for restaurants etc.

Cheers

Rach

glasgow
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bell Tower Self -Catering Apartments?

hi tina,

have just got back from our 2nd stay at the bell tower, it's a lovely apartment very clean tidy

and very well located, 1 ensuite bedroom with double bed and other bedroom twin beds, i would recommend this very much. if you need any further info please get back to me.

regards

kate.

UK
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bell Tower Self -Catering Apartments?

Although I haven't stayed in these apartments, I have stayed in 2 other self catering places in Inverness, both of which I would recommend.

We stayed in North Wing, Leachkin Lodge in September - this is on the outskirts of Inverness near the Caledonian Canal and Beauly Firth but not walking distance of the city centre.

Last April we stayed at Brambles on Douglas Row for the second time. This is right on the banks of the River Ness, near to the Mustard Seed restaurant and Leakey's bookshop, extremely central as it is a minute's walk from the centre. They provide a parking permit for one care.

Both properties can be found on the Visit Scotland website and Leachkin Lodge has its own website at http://www.highland-holiday.co.uk/

I'd recommend both having had great stays in them.

4. Re: Bell Tower Self -Catering Apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Inverness