We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help. Any idea about trip from Belfast to Nottingham?

Which Inverness hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
7 posts
Save Topic
Help. Any idea about trip from Belfast to Nottingham?

Excuse me, everybody.

This is my first time to post message here. But I really need some help about the trip from Belfast to Nottingham. I am a oversea student in Belfast. My husband is going to Nottingham to take a new post there quite recently. But I can't find any direct flight from Belfast to Nottingham. Why? Is there really no this direct flight between them or I didn't fing right way to search them? If I choose the coach alternitively, that means over 18 hours trip, which will be very time-consuming and exhausting trip, isn't it? So, I am here to try to get some help from you friends here. I am not sure whether or not I can get some response, anyway I thank you very much for your time in reading my post. If you can are so nice to give some your valuable adcises, I will apprepriate your help in my heart.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes

Sabrina

Belfast
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help. Any idea about trip from Belfast to Nottingham?

I am so sorry for my repeating my post three times because I didn't realize I have already postes it. So sorry.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,374 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help. Any idea about trip from Belfast to Nottingham?

Hi Sabrina

you will probably get some responses if you post this on either the Belfast or the Nottingham forum. You are in the Inverness one which is not really the best place for this.

Good luck.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help. Any idea about trip from Belfast to Nottingham?

try BMI baby, they appear to fly Belfast to East midlands airport which AFAIK is Nottingham.

4. Re: Help. Any idea about trip from Belfast to Nottingham?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 24, 2009