We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Log Cabins - Hot Tubs

Which Aviemore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton
Level Contributor
405 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Log Cabins - Hot Tubs

Hi

We are looking to book a 3 bed log cabin but would love to push the boat out and have one with a hot tub, does anyone know of any cabins in aviemore that would suit our needs?

Thanks

scotland
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Log Cabins - Hot Tubs

Hello

I havent stayed in them but I have been trying to find self catering accommodation in aviemore and have come across the following - they look beautiful and I dont know if they have hot tubs but some of them do have saunas.

hope this is helpful

Sharon

http://www.greatnorthlodges.co.uk/

Inverness
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Log Cabins - Hot Tubs

Hi,

When I saw your post at first I thought "this'll be easy".

It wasn't! ;-)

However i have found one place that has spa-type baths, although I think they're regular bathtub sized, not the sort of thing you can sprawl about in.

Try Dalfaber Golf & Country Club, they have chalets that might be suitable for you.

If I come across anything better I'll catch up.

Al

Bolton
Level Contributor
405 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Log Cabins - Hot Tubs

Thanks for the responses. I looked at the great north lodges and they are just "slightly" out of our price range, but they do look great.

glasgow
Level Contributor
406 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Log Cabins - Hot Tubs

Hi

I'm not sure of anywhere that will have hot tubs but for decent self catering accomodation try - www.cairngorm-bungalows.co.uk we have stayed there 3 years in a row now. They are clean and well maintaned and reasonably priced.

Dalfaber is ok but again can be quite expensive and don't generally have hot tubs. You could have accomodation elsewhere but visit the new MacDonald resort at the back of Aviemore. Quite pricey but looks quite nice.

I have stayed in 2 of the different cairngorm bungalows, both had decent facilities, were comfrotable and back on to views of the mountains, would def recommend.

Whatever you decide have a fantastic time, you'll love it!

Jenx

Aberdeen
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Log Cabins - Hot Tubs

You've prob been on your holiday by now but dalfaber golf and country do have spa type baths in their topsiders and in their morlach lodges they have saunas. Me and my friends stayed in a morlach lodge. It was really expensive but it was that rather than leaving the country as most of us were still 17. The sauna was amazing tho and the rooms were massive. We really enjoyed our time there. I've been going there ever since i was a baby so i still love going there. It is expensive tho but for the amazing scenery and within 10-15 minutes walk from town it's worth it .

scotland
Level Contributor
245 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Log Cabins - Hot Tubs

mcdonald highland resort we normally go for new yr try (asiarooms) (gtahotels) or the scandanavian village, we are hoping to go for a week new yr this yr just the 2 of us any recomendations? rent etc thanx

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Log Cabins - Hot Tubs

I know this is an old post but I found log cabins with hot tubs on www.visitaviemore.com and www.greaterspeyside.com

For log cabins in the Loch Ness area see www.visitlochness.com

8. Re: Log Cabins - Hot Tubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, September 06, 2009