We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling between Aviemore/Glasgow on the 1st Jan?

Which Aviemore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling between Aviemore/Glasgow on the 1st Jan?

Hiya,

I'm looking to get my brother and his girlfriend from Glasgow Airport to Aviemore (where I will be) on the 1st of January and this is proving impossible with public transport. Is anyone with two spare seats driving from Glasgow to Aviemore on the evening of the first (leaving after 9pm)? Probably unlikely, but might as well ask! Hopefully MORE likely, is anyone with one spare seat traveling from Aviemore to Glasgow afternoon/evening time on the 1st…? I would of course contribute to petrol and provide conversation or hung over silence, whatever is preferred. I can then hire a car in Glasgow (as I'm over 26), pick them up from the airport and drive them back that night.

Please let me know if you can help!

Thanks a million,

Zara

P.S. I'll actually be near Tormore Distillery but can be dropped off in Aviemore or Grantown on Spey for convenience.

1. Re: Traveling between Aviemore/Glasgow on the 1st Jan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Aviemore