We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog day care in Aviemore

UK
9 posts
Save Topic
Dog day care in Aviemore

Hi,

We're coming up to Aviemore at the weekend, and would like to bring our dog with us. Does anyone know of a dog walker or day care service in the Aviemore area that we could use so that we can ski 1 of the days? I noticed somebody else asked a similar question recently but the thread seemed to go off into where to walk your dog, I couldn't see any replies about dog walking/day care services.

Thanks,

Mike

East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St. Andrews
Level Contributor
10,775 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog day care in Aviemore

It went off because the person who replied was advertising their services and that is absolutley NOT allowed on TA so the answer was zapped apparantly - perhaps the same person will send you a private message(PM) which although a bit naughty is not quite as frowned upon as actual advertising. I personally don't know of anyone in the area apart from boarding kennels of which there are a few.

regards

Woody x

UK
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog day care in Aviemore

Hi,

OK thanks for the reply...I would appreciate hearing from that person if they read this.

Mike

scotland
Level Contributor
247 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog day care in Aviemore

In aviemore there is a post office, near Chinese. There is details in the window :-).... We are in aviemore @ present....any questions just ask :-)

UK
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog day care in Aviemore

Hi - if you're passing could you send me a note of the phone number please? We're not up there until later on tomorrow and need the dog looked after on Saturday.

Thanks very much,

Mike.

5. Re: Dog day care in Aviemore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, March 29, 2013
East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St. Andrews
Level Contributor
10,775 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dog day care in Aviemore

Oh dear - zapped! More advertising???

scotland
Level Contributor
247 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dog day care in Aviemore

Michael .... Glad ure sorted with doggy day care ;-) ...... N'joy ure ski trip :-)

Nottingham, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dog day care in Aviemore

hi mike

been reading your convsations re dog day care in aviemore. were you able to get care or do you have that contact number? if yes could you email the number (i know its cheeky to ask)

scotland
Level Contributor
247 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dog day care in Aviemore

Did u get no? .... I'm up this w/end :-)

10. Re: Dog day care in Aviemore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Aviemore