We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Douglas Hotel Clydebank

Burnley, Lancs
Level Contributor
25 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Douglas Hotel Clydebank

Has anybody stayed here,if so, what's it like and is there restaurants nearby

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Douglas Hotel Clydebank

Interesting choice of location, not really near that much as far as I can tell, apart from the go-karting along the road, which is fun.

Not somewhere I would personally want to end up.

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
10,656 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Douglas Hotel Clydebank

Mostly industrial and residential area and no Restuarants of any note nearby.

Good bus/train links to Glasgow within walking distance.

How long and what do you have planned whilst there to make you choose this location.

ireland
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Douglas Hotel Clydebank

I have friend living near so would like to know about the hotel to area has many bus routes trains and is near shopping center only walking distance

motherwell
Level Contributor
67 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Douglas Hotel Clydebank

Hi, I may be wrong but I worked in Clydebank for years + thought this hotel was closed down? Maybe its up for sale + still operational. Depending on your budget you can sometimes get good deals at The Beardmore(lovely hotel probably best in the area) its a short walk to Dalmuir station and buses. The Radnor Park is lower budget, is on Kilbowie Rd - has bus stops outside.

5. Re: Douglas Hotel Clydebank

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, July 24, 2015