We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glasgow Airport/bag drop

NE Scotland
Level Contributor
54 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Glasgow Airport/bag drop

Flying with Thomas Cook at 8am on Monday. Will be using bag drop facility. Any idea how busy this is likely to be, just wanting to know how much time to allow. I know this may depend on if there are more than one TCX flight going out around the same time.

From what I remember this queue seems to move quicker than traditional check in?

ibrox glasgow
Level Contributor
86 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glasgow Airport/bag drop

Normally anytime I've used it its went fast , you've also got the online check in people using it to but people arrive at different times . It's always at the left hand side of the desks normally divided with a rope or signed

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,233 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Glasgow Airport/bag drop

And remember that it is school (Easter) holiday time. The little darlings are off for two weeks so that might increase the numbers somewhat.

3. Re: Glasgow Airport/bag drop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 11, 2015