We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hogmanay in Glasgow

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sandy, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
54 reviews
Save Topic
Hogmanay in Glasgow

Does anyone know of any good events in Glasgow for this Hogmanay?

I have not been able to find anything as yet, George Square party appears to be end at 10pm now and I am looking for something for a group of twenty-somethings to enjoy until the early hours.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
9,907 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hogmanay in Glasgow

Extensive list there Strathbungo and something for everyone, it's not for me of course, sure I will be out till 7am but only after getting everybody home!

Gklasgiw
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hogmanay in Glasgow

Barbushka in Glasgow is amazing. Always accomodating, good prices, entertainment and staff are up for a laugh!! I'd book ASAP. They will make food anytime of night for you on the house!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,776 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hogmanay in Glasgow

Nice & Sleazy on Sauchiehall Street still have some hogmanay tickets left for £8. Its the right age demographic for the original poster plus the drinks are pretty cheap there, and they'll certainly be partying well into the wee small hours!

nicensleazy.com/listings/…

Facebook: https:/…

Edited: 10:46 am, December 28, 2013
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hogmanay in Glasgow

Something is wrong with my trip advisor so I haven't been getting answer notifications unfortunately.

We ended up booking No 16 restaurant for dinner and then Ashton lane street party!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hogmanay in Glasgow

Hi, me and my mates are trying melting pot this year. Is there a dress code or is it anything goes! ;)

16. Re: Hogmanay in Glasgow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 01, 2015