We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tattoo shop?

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Antioch, California
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tattoo shop?

I will be in Glasgow touring for the day and would love to stop in a tattoo parlor. Any recommendations?

glasgow
Level Contributor
74 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tattoo shop?

Terry's in the Trongate area just east of the city centre is well regarded and has been on the go for decades. I got one there about 25 years ago and it still looks like new.

www.terrystattoostudio.com

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
9,591 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tattoo shop?

Yep Terry's seems to have been there since time began, personally I think I would rather see the sights though!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tattoo shop?

http://www.luckycattattoo.co.uk/

the best.end of.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tattoo shop?

Definitely Terry's I got my thistle tattoo on my foot there during one of my trips to Scotland to visit family and of course shop

ibrox glasgow
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tattoo shop?

Got to go with terrys my tattoos are over 30 years old and colours still great , I've saw guys with ones from the new guys in town and the inks fading after a few years

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tattoo shop?

There are tattoo shops that have been around for many years - this doesn't mean they do great work. You have to look at the individual artists work if you're looking for a quality tattoo. I looked at a lot online first and got my best tattoo yet with Kris at www.armourytattoo.com .

London
Level Contributor
892 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tattoo shop?

Why reply to a two year old question? I a sure the punter has visited and left Glasgow long ago.

8. Re: Tattoo shop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:00 pm, April 18, 2016
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tattoo shop?

Absolutely recommend Roberto Poliri at Land Ahoy tattoo on Sauchiehall Street. He done my first tattoo & I'd never go to anyone else. By Far the best in Glasgow!

glasgow
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tattoo shop?

Stay away from Terry's. Awful tattoos. The ones they did, I had to get redone as they were awful. Hepcat in the city centre is good as is rock n Roll. Or Art By Zaz in the city's Southside. Now that place foes great tattoos. Terry's is NOT where you want to go.