We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cinemas in glasgow

inverness
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
cinemas in glasgow

I have got a cheap rate for my son and I for one night in the Premier Inn in Argyle street for myself and son.We are staying overnight after a foreign holiday.

Son loves the cinema and since I dont know Glasgow very well I wonder if anyone could advise me on cinemas near there we could visit.

Cumbernauld
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cinemas in glasgow

The Multilevel Cineworld on Renfrew Street is probably the best option for you. There is an Odeon at Sprinfield Quay on the south riverbank also the IMAX at the Science Centre somethimes has movie screenings (e.g. I saw Toy Story 3 there). Also GFT on Sachiehall Street for less commercial films.

Edited: 7:07 am, May 17, 2013
glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
11,151 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cinemas in glasgow

Nearest as the crow flies is the Odeon Quay, but as it is over the river is a bit difficult to get to for you.

The other is Cineworld up at Renfrew/W Nile Sts, bit of a walk uphill approx 15 mins away but a taxi will be no more than £4

If going to Cineworld look out for the plaque in the foyer proclaiming it the tallest cinema in the world according to the Guinness book of records.

Edited: 7:29 am, May 17, 2013
3. Re: cinemas in glasgow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 19, 2014