We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel du vin malmaison group in administration

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,768 posts
291 reviews
Save Topic
hotel du vin malmaison group in administration

So says Bbc news website today. Sorry cant link the page from my device. Not sure what impact. They also have a number of serviced properties.

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
5,099 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel du vin malmaison group in administration

MAlmaison's lights are shining - I can see them from my house, over the river.

Malmaison's website says "Malmaison and Hotel du Vin note the statement from its shareholder MWB Group Holdings Plc appointing an administrator to its business. This development has no impact on Malmaison and Hotel Du Vin trading, with both subsidiary businesses performing strongly."

malmaison.com/media/…16_november_2012.pdf

And from MWB's website

"It should be noted that this proposed appointment of administrators only relates to MWB Group Holdings Plc.

MWB Malmaison Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries, which together own and operate the Malmaison and Hotel du Vin hotel chains, and MWB Business Exchange plc and its subsidiaries, which together own and operate the Business Exchange serviced offices business, are not being placed in administration and are expected to continue trading normally. "

Edited: 12:31 pm, November 17, 2012
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,768 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel du vin malmaison group in administration

Still, I won't be buying any gift vouchers from them this xmas;)

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
9,788 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel du vin malmaison group in administration

Don't talk to me about vouchers!!!!! I'm still waiting on money back from Zavvi!!!!!

4. Re: hotel du vin malmaison group in administration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, December 16, 2013