We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glasgow tops Tripadvisor 'UK Destinations on the Rise'

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,879 posts
310 reviews
Save Topic
Glasgow tops Tripadvisor 'UK Destinations on the Rise'

Pat on the back for Glasgow:

scotsman.com/news/scottish-news/top-stories/…

“Glasgow should be incredibly proud of the award – not only has traveller interest in the city increased, but it has also seen an increase in positive feedback on its hotels, restaurants and things to do.”

Thats on top of it being a Tripadvisor Traveller's Choice Destination for 2012. Must be doing something right!

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
2,110 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glasgow tops Tripadvisor 'UK Destinations on the Rise'

Aww that is good to see - thanks for sharing, I had missed it!

Feel so lucky to be living in this amazing city!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Glasgow tops Tripadvisor 'UK Destinations on the Rise'

Totally agree - and add in that, with only the odd exception, everyone I come into contact with there is helpful and friendly. Sadly my mainly- paid- for- on- expenses trips are coming to an end, so I'm planning to make the most of my visit on 9-11 December - may be my last visit for some time!

3. Re: Glasgow tops Tripadvisor 'UK Destinations on the Rise'

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 16, 2013