We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do in half a day

Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
things to do in half a day

visiting glasgow romorow i am reaching by noon 3pm will depart last train to edinburgh kindly suggest what all to visit nd get around in glasgow. this is my first visit to glasgow and i am travelling with my wife

simpsonville,sc
Level Contributor
1,355 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: things to do in half a day

Are you getting there at Noon or 3pm?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Kuching
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: things to do in half a day

What interests you?

Some popular things include:

Gallery of modern art

glasgowlife.org.uk/museums/…home.aspx

Botanic gardens

glasgow.gov.uk/en/…botanicgardens.htm

Science centre

http://www.gsc.org.uk/visiting.aspx

Shopping on Buchanan Street..

Explore Merchant city

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: things to do in half a day

jump on the hop on hop off bus on arrival. how many times you hop off and back on will depend on your tastes and time available.

While waiting for the ho-ho bus pop in to the tourist info centre on george square for a wee look and a bus discount voucher if they still have them. the bus picks up outside.

Edited: 6:11 am, July 03, 2012
4. Re: things to do in half a day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 05, 2013