We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bewleys appartments,bath street

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
bewleys appartments,bath street

to kerriestar.I would like to read your review of Bewleys appartments,will be staying there in july,thanks

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bewleys appartments,bath street

Jock: If you're talking about Bewley's Hotel on Bath St., do a search on this site (not a forum search) and you'll find lots of reviews.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bewleys appartments,bath street

HI leeB Ive stayed in bewleys hotel,i'm asking about bewleys apartments owned by the hotel chain,at 38 bath street. cc to kerriestar

Paris, France
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bewleys appartments,bath street

Hi Jock

The apartments are very spacious and modern. They have either two bedrooms or one bedrooms. All have a full kitchen living and dinning area. Some of the apatment also have a loft area with a extra sofa which can be used as a extra bed. You also have the same amities as guests stayin in the hotel.The location is great also...Any more questions

Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bewleys appartments,bath street

will be staying at the apartments 24th - 26th March. I will post a reply then.

England
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bewleys appartments,bath street

We stayed in a really nice apartment with two bedrooms - and two bathrooms. Well fitted out, with every appliance needed. Central location with good restaurants, bars and supermarkets nearby.