We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thistle Euston London

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
7 posts
Save Topic
Thistle Euston London

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to all who gave me advice on touring Scotland it has made me feel a lot better about driving over there, there is another question I would like to put to you as I have read some awful reviews about this hotel. We are staying at the Thistle Euston in London before we leave on our tour of Europe, what I have heard about this hotel hasn't been the best especially for a four star hotel, hope you can help with this one. Also could you tell me how much it is to connect your laptop to broadband over in the UK. Look forward to receiving your replys, again, thanks to all the info given, much appreciated.

Regards

Glenbow

England
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Thistle Euston London

I stay at this hotel quite a bit. BUt it depends what you are looking for. I stay there because it is a 2min walk to the station, perfect for early trains. You could not afford to use their broadband service, even if you were earning British Pounds. Beware of using the iron on clothes you are actually fond of. It simple and convienent to the tube and the station, for those interested in a great night out and a cheap place to stay. If youre looking for more, I would not recommend staying so close to Euston. As a side note, its heads above its neighbor, the Ibis, which I would never stay in again.