We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Glasgow Street, Glasgow

Belfast, Ireland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Hotels near Glasgow Street, Glasgow

Hey folks, I was wondering if there were any hotels near Glasgow Street in the City. This street would appear to be near the University area. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
192 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Glasgow Street, Glasgow

I've never heard of Glasgow Street - are you sure this is correct? There are a few universities in Glasgow - the main ones in the city are University of Glasgow, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow Caledonian University. Maybe more info might help us find the right location for you ?

Belfast, Ireland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Glasgow Street, Glasgow

Thanks clarabubs. Glasgow Street is not far from the Botanic Gardens. I have managed to find a couple of hotels/guest houses in the area since I posted.

Thanks for your help.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,049 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Glasgow Street, Glasgow

Hey you learn something new every day. I had never heard of Glasgow street in Glasgow before either. So good they named it twice!! I also found three London Streets in London but strangely no Edinburgh Streets in Edinburgh!!

i know this does not help your post but I thought it was interesting.

No Belfast Street in Belfast either I'm afrraid

4. Re: Hotels near Glasgow Street, Glasgow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, September 05, 2009