We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need some honest advice on Glasgow

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Clare
4 posts
Save Topic
I need some honest advice on Glasgow

Hi all

I am thinking of going on my hen night to Glasgow next September. I have just put this proposal to a number of my friends and while all seem really excited about going there has been one friend who says that it is an extremely rough and dangerous city!!

Can I get some honest feedback?

I am hoping to stay in Jury's Inn and am also wondering is this central to the city?

Thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: I need some honest advice on Glasgow

HI Lainey I think you will love Glasgow warts & all! It’s not perfect but if you take reasonable precautions as you would in any big city you should be fine. Just look at the wonderful time had by all at the uefa cup final! Despite the rain.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,784 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: I need some honest advice on Glasgow

Lainey, would love to know if any of this info was useful for you?

cheers:-)

Remich
8 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: I need some honest advice on Glasgow

Things must be slow!!!???

14. Re: I need some honest advice on Glasgow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, September 01, 2009