We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for extremely cheap accommodation in april

5 posts
Save Topic
Looking for extremely cheap accommodation in april

Hi!

I'm going to St. Andrews in April to attend one of the university's open days, and I need to find a place to stay. I'll be there 11-12 April, and I'm on (as the topic suggests) a very low budget. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the cheapest possible accommodation there.

5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for extremely cheap accommodation in april

Sorry about the double-posting, my bad

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for extremely cheap accommodation in april

Hi Thermo,

If you are on a tight budget there is a Tourist Hostel located in the town centre on St Mary's Place. It is very popular with student travellers. The hostel is situated across the road from the Student Association Building a short walk from St Salvator's Quadrangle and about 5 minutes walk from the North Haugh site of the university. If you are arriving by bus it is quite close to the bus station. The hostel's website is at

hostelsaccommodation.com/html/…standrews.htm

The town is usually VERY busy around the Easter holiday period so it would probably be best to book somewhere to stay in advance if you can.

The St Andrews Hotel and Guest Houses association website http://www.stayinstandrews.co.uk/ also has a list of hotels and B&B accommodation, although these vary in price considerably and may be over your budget.

Hope you enjoy your visit to the University

:-)

5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for extremely cheap accommodation in april

Oh, that's great. Thanks, pal. ;)