We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting Univ. of St. Andrews

Which St. Andrews hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
visiting Univ. of St. Andrews

seeking advice for a visit to the University of St. Andrews. taking my 18yr old daughter... is there an inexpensive flight on a sunday morning to dundee or is edinburgh the best place to arrive - we are coming from London- also, any suggestions for a nice, simple inexpensive B & B near the University...we won't have a car. have never been to the area before... will arrive on a sunday - stay 2 nights..this will be in march. Thank you for your help!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
855 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: visiting Univ. of St. Andrews

All good advice about getting to St. Andrews. As to a guest house, I recommend Cameron House. When our son went to St. Andrews (graduated in 2002), we always stayed there. It's clean and conveniently located, and the hosts (Elizabeth and Leonard) are lovely people and well used to parents and students from the States visiting.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: visiting Univ. of St. Andrews

Thank you so much! I appreciate your recommendation! Best regards to you

13. Re: visiting Univ. of St. Andrews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 30, 2010