We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edinburgh Pass

Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Edinburgh Pass

Hi,

I am going to be in Edinburgh April 28 thru 30th and was wondering if you think i should purchase the Edinburgh Pass. In addition do you suggest any restaurants etc... which I should make reservations to prior to our trip..

Thanks in advance for your advice!!

Mentioned in this post
Edinburgh
Edinburgh
Scotland, UK
The Edinburgh Lodge
The Edinburgh Lodge
237 Reviews
Edinburgh, UK
Loch Ness, Highlands, Glencoe...
2,037 Reviews
from $65.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands...
507 Reviews
from $346.40*
Highlands' Isle of Skye, Hogwarts...
170 Reviews
from $583.00*
Special Offer
3-Day Isle of Skye and Highlands Tour...
109 Reviews
from $288.60*
$320.70
Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Edinburgh Pass

Hello there,

I was in Edinburgh in January and me and my mother purchased the Edinburgh pass. We found it a great help. You get in many attractions free I think around 25, as well as many discounts in shops and restaurants. Another thing if you feel like you would like to venture to nearby areas of Edinburgh it also allows up to two days free travel on the local and public buses. We found that in our three days it saved us over £80 - £100 per person (we did fit allot in lol). Even the bus from the airport to the centre of Edinburgh is included. I thought it is definitely worth buying as in the course of your time it will save you!

We had a meal in Howies restaurant and it was real nice (even got 20% if you use your pass between Sunday and Thursdays).

http://www.howies.uk.com/ - this is the website if you would like to see the menu etc.

Have a great time in this wonderful city.

Mentioned in this post
Edinburgh
Edinburgh
Scotland, UK
The Edinburgh Lodge
The Edinburgh Lodge
237 Reviews
Edinburgh, UK