We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a restaurant

Which Dundee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Need a restaurant

Travelling through dundee on Friday night on our journey from Aberdeen - Dunfermline. Need a restaurant/bar supper on route. Would welcome any suggestions that are not far off the road. I am Gluten/wehat and yeast intollerant so have to contact in advance to make sure I can get the right food for me. Please help

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,735 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a restaurant

Well my favourite place to eat in Dundee is the Birkhill Inn which is easy enough to get to. If you drive along the Kingsway and come off the slip road at Camperdown Park you drive along the back road which brings you right into Birkhill.You would probably need to phone and book a table anyway as it can get busy on a Friday night (although it wasn't too bad Friday just gone).

Hope this helps!

Dundee, Scotland
Level Contributor
110 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a restaurant

What kind of food are you interested in? There is not much available close to your route do you like indian? You might want to consider ashokarestaurants.com/Ashoka%20Shak%20Dundee/

3. Re: Need a restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Dundee
Recent Conversations