We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a pub that could accommodate 35 max people for mea?

wigan
Level Contributor
518 posts
1 review
Is there a pub that could accommodate 35 max people for mea?

Hi all,

My friend is renewing her vows st Gretna for her 10 year anniversary. We are wanting to reserve a table for a maximum of 25 people to eat together the night before close to the Mill Forge. Can anyone recommend anywhere or know if this is possible? I know it isn't s big village.

wigan
Level Contributor
518 posts
1 review
1. Re: Is there a pub that could accommodate 35 max people for mea?

Predictive text is the worst! The subject should day 25 people and for a meal!

Gretna Green...
Level Contributor
30 posts
117 reviews
45 helpful votes
2. Re: Is there a pub that could accommodate 35 max people for mea?

Try Kieran at the Hazeldene or Charlie at the Solway Lodge. Otherwise, Smiths, Gretna Hall or the Gables would all have room

UK
Level Contributor
321 posts
16 reviews
7 helpful votes
3. Re: Is there a pub that could accommodate 35 max people for mea?

The Station Inn at Kirkpatrick Fleming (1 mile from the Mill Forge) is worth a look....

Edited: 3:41 pm, June 20, 2017
Gretna Green...
Level Contributor
30 posts
117 reviews
45 helpful votes
4. Re: Is there a pub that could accommodate 35 max people for mea?

Yes it is and I was thinking about it today and regretting not putting it on my list. A nice little boozer with a growing reputation as a gastropub.

5. Re: Is there a pub that could accommodate 35 max people for mea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, November 15, 2018