We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comlongon Castle at Dumfries

Which Dumfries hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
7 posts
Save Topic
Comlongon Castle at Dumfries

Could anyone give me some advice about Comlongon Castle. We are an Australian couple who are going all the way over there to get married in October 2007. Any hints or comments (good or bad) will be very much appreciated.

Alabama, USA
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Comlongon Castle at Dumfries

We were at a wedding at Comlongon Castle back in May, 2006. It is a beautiful place. The gardens are absolutely gorgeous! You've made a great choice!

s.wales
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Comlongon Castle at Dumfries

We got married at Gretna registry office in March 2002, & had our reception/wedding night at Comlongon Castle.I'd also like to say that it was a fabulous setting, & you won't go wrong if you book your wedding there! :)

Rachael.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Comlongon Castle at Dumfries

We just got married at Comlongon Castle (Sep 07) and we highly recommend. We did all coordination thru the internet and telephone. The staff is outstanding and will plan your day to exceed all your expectations. It was a fairytale wedding. We used Julie Winspear Photographer, Blooms Florist, Rainbow Sugarcraft Cakes and the Rivendell B&B. All were very professional and made our day perfect.

MI
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Comlongon Castle at Dumfries

I am from the United States and got married at Comlongon Castle in December 2006. It was a wonderful place to get married. All I had to do was show up. I would highly recommend getting married there!

15. Re: Comlongon Castle at Dumfries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dumfries