We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Parking

Hi

I'm coming to the Connect Festival with my husband and I will be 5 months pregnant. On the festival site it says parking is very limited and I'm concerned that I will get there and be unable to park. Does anyone know how limited 'limited' is - I've tried emailing them but haven't had a reply. The only other option is for us to get the train up to Edinburgh and then a bus but this is going to be quite uncomfortable for me and difficult to carry all our stuff!

Thanks

Louise

Dunoon, United...
Level Contributor
411 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking

I have a mobile no for one of the organisers. will ask them if I can ever get hold of them!

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking

having stayed at inveraray caravan park for 11yrs . i can tell you there is plenty of parking at inveraray town it is 60p an hour but if you go to top of avenue, parking is free. so dont worry and enjoy.

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking

Thanks guys - found out last week that they're now selling tickets for parking and if you buy one you are guaranteed a space so I've done that - £12 (not unreasonable) plus £7.50 ticketmaster fees (rip off!) Anyway at least I dont have to worry bout having to waddle too far ;)

4. Re: Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Inveraray
Recent Conversations