We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aberdeen nightclubs

Which Aberdeen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Forfar, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
aberdeen nightclubs

hi there me and my wife are coming to aberdeen in november for our anniversary we have the whole day planned but want to round off the night by visiting a night club we are both in our early thirties we are aware of the 80s club but want a good varied mixture of music. also we dont want to be the oldest people in a club full of younger people. can anyone give any suggestions please it would be greatly appreciated

Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aberdeen nightclubs

I was going to suggest the Albyn until I noticed you said early thirties (still young). The Albyn is a good mixed crowd but you would be ok in most clubs.

Worth mentioning as well that a lot of pubs are open until 1 am.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aberdeen nightclubs

A couple of places for you - Babylon (Alford Place) or Nox (Justice Mill Lane) both highly recommended by my SIL!

Forfar, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: aberdeen nightclubs

thanks a lot for the suggestions we think we will try the nox it looks quite impressive

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aberdeen nightclubs

crossbow81,

Only thing I would say about Nox is get in early or be prepared to queue for a VERY long time. It's popular and their door policy tends to result in a trickle of people going in at a time. So perhaps something to keep in mind as standing in the Aberdeen November weather isn't much fun!

Also I wouldn't worry about age, only places that are mostly young are Tiger Tiger on Shiprow and Pearl Lounge on Dee St. You'd be fine everywhere else.

Forfar, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: aberdeen nightclubs

thanks for the advice we will go early

6. Re: aberdeen nightclubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen