We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guest house with evening meal

glasgow
Level Contributor
77 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
guest house with evening meal

Does anybody know of a guest house on the north end of Aberdeen for monday-friday accomodation with evening meal?Working at Fraserburgh during the week but would like to be near to Aberdeen.Final request-not too expensive!

Thanks

John

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,992 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: guest house with evening meal

Take a look through the ones listed here on T.A. and you can always check out if the one you like does an evening meal.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g186487-c2-Aberdeen…

I think the problem with Aberdeen is the accommodation is not that cheap, because a lot of Oil Workers do overnight stays in Guest Houses.

glasgow
Level Contributor
77 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: guest house with evening meal

Thanks Frances-Jane

It was for my son doing teacher training in Fraserburgh for a number of weeks.Looks as if he's going to use a student hall at the moment. Might be handy to get some info on landladies near Fraserburgh for occasional use if he does'nt fancy driving everyday. I'll look at the site you mention.

Cheers,John

3. Re: guest house with evening meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen