We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dressing up i aberdeen

Which Aberdeen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Dressing up i aberdeen

were coming up to aberdeen for a stag this weekend and are considering dressing up for a laugh, nothing dodgy/XXX just a bit of fun but we dont want to shell out for costumes to be turned away from all the pubs. can anyoe advise how strict the pubs are and if they think we might struggle to get in?

Stonehaven, United...
Level Contributor
327 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dressing up i aberdeen

The pubs will be fine. I have been dressed up in town and never had a problem, and you see students doing it fairly regularly.

Not sure about the clubs, but again I probably think you'd be ok.

Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dressing up i aberdeen

Second that. Bars will be fine, the one or two clubs that may not like it are probably not the sort of place you want to go to on a stag anyway.

Aberdeen, UK
Level Contributor
255 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dressing up i aberdeen

You will have no problem. The students here are always out dressed up in various costumes.

4. Re: Dressing up i aberdeen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen