We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left luggage in aberdeen

Which Aberdeen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pretoria, South...
4 posts
Save Topic
Left luggage in aberdeen

Hi. I'd like to know how long one can leave the luggage in the locker? I'm going hiking and want to leave it for 4 days. Elsa.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left luggage in aberdeen

yes, you can leave it at the railway station for a max of 7 days ,the price depends on how big your luggage is .the lockers are at situated to the far right of station where all the taxies come in and out

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left luggage in aberdeen

I trust you are not going hiking for some time, not good idea in the weather we are getting at the moment. Where are you going hiking?

Pretoria, South...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Left luggage in aberdeen

Hi. NO, going in spring 2012. Plan to hike from Ballatar/Braemar to Tomintoul and then down the Speyway to Buckie. Elsa.

Pretoria, South...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Left luggage in aberdeen

Hi. Thanks very much. Elsa.

5. Re: Left luggage in aberdeen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, December 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen