We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen weekend

Which Aberdeen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
11 posts
Save Topic
Hen weekend

HI there,

I'm looking at having my hen weekend in Aberdee in May and am looking for ideas for things to do during the day on a saturday. I don't really want to sit in the pub all day as everyone will end up being too drunk to enjoy a meal and drinks at night. Any ideas appreciated!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen weekend

Not sure if its in your budget or not but what about going for facial's/massage? That way you'd be killing 2 birds with one stone too - having a good time but equally pampering yourself for your night out. Groupon seem to do quite good deals and they pop up quite regularly too.

Scotland
Level Contributor
354 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen weekend

Take care if using Groupon, there are concerns over whether they are still trading.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen weekend

A few folk at my work have used them recently with no problem at all.

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen weekend

Hi

I'm having my hen do in Aberdeen too, also in May!

We have booked to stay in Skene House Hotel Suites, and we are having beauticians come out to the apartments to give us all mini pamper treatments.

The staff at the hotel booked it for us, but it's working out really cheap.

I had originally wanted to go to a spa for the day, but as there will be 20 of us, this wasn't feesable. So with them coming to us in the apartments, we can supply all our own food and drink, and get ready for our night out at the same time.

Where are you staying and what have you planned for the evening?

Aberdeen, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen weekend

theres a place called "the house" you can rent out their saunas/spa rooms and they let you take your own champers ;)

Stonehaven, United...
Level Contributor
329 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen weekend

Or if you want something a bit more adventurous there's go-carting in the Bridge of Don area (I think it's called Kartstart), or the new Go Ape place will be open by then, it's at Crathes (about 10 miles outside Aberdeen).

7. Re: Hen weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:38 am, March 22, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen