We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Darcus Cottage

Martinsburg, WV
Level Contributor
47 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Darcus Cottage

Has anyone stayed in Darcus Cottage. It is owned by the smae people who run Saddler House and Merchant B&Bs.

Derry
Destination Expert
for Derry
Level Contributor
739 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Darcus Cottage

Hi there

I'm afraid I haven't stayed there and don't know anyone who has but I live locally and can only advise regarding the location - it is very central, within the walls and is almost next door to St Columb's Cathedral.

So for character and location I would say you're on to a winner.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance!

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Darcus Cottage

Hi gill56Martins

Sorry it might be to late for you, only just seen your post.

Yes i have stayed at Darcus cottage, it is very nice.....very clean plenty of room, with a well appointed kitchen, everything you will need from a home from home.

It is very central (inside the walls of Derry), the only downside is car parking,it is very limited spaces and the one's that are there you can only use for about an hour in the day.

There is a pay car park just around the corner on Bishop street. If car parking is not an issue then i would very much recommend Darcus cottage to anyone.

Regards Paul.

3. Re: Darcus Cottage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, December 15, 2013