We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartotel Derry

British Columbia
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Apartotel Derry

Has anyone booked into the Apartotel on the Strand Rd? We are looking at staying there this spring/summer and would like to hear some feedback from anyone who has been.

Thank you.

Donegal Town...
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartotel Derry

Friends of mine stayed there for our wedding and they said that it was beautiful. You could look up Tripadvisor and see if they have any reviews there. Good luck.

British Columbia
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartotel Derry

Thanks for the info. Couldn't find any reviews or info on Apartotel on Trip Advisor so thought the forum would be the best way.

Strand Road
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartotel Derry

Hi,

I have just spotted your query on tripadvisor, if you have any enquiries please have a look at our web site www.bt48apartotel.com.

Dawn

Coventry, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartotel Derry

Hi The best self catering townhouse in Derry are www.derryselfcatering.com we stayed there while we rehearsed for a play recently and the location was great and the house very nice with all mod con facilities

London, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartotel Derry

Hi Irishwife

I stayed there in the summer of 2006 and i would highly recommend it (see my review of it)

Very modem and extremely clean spacious apartments and in a very ideal location. Also the price is extremely good, check out there website for any special deals they have going on http://www.davincishotel.com/index.php/home

Enjoy your stay

6. Re: Apartotel Derry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 22, 2009