We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help choosing location and hotel

london england
Level Contributor
15 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
help choosing location and hotel

i am coming to the north coast for a week in august and am stuck between two hotels in two different locations, any one know the hotels please. and location for touring to help me select one please .

one is the roe park hotel Limavady and the other is the magherabuoy house hotel in portrush.

i like the look of both hotels but am stuck and would like any help to help me choose the right one for my week stay.

thank you in advance for any help

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
294 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help choosing location and hotel

It depends on what sights you want to take in.

Magherabuoy is in portrush which would be closer to the main attractions of the north coast. Limavady would be closer to Derry/Londonderry and the Hotel would be in a quieter location surrounded by the golf course. Magherabouy is at the side of the road.

I have stayed in both Hotels but it is a few years ago, but personally I think the Magherabuoy would be more convenient.

2. Re: help choosing location and hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, July 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about County Antrim