We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early morning breakfast

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
181 reviews
Save Topic
Early morning breakfast

Hi, i am going to Belfast in two weeks, last time i went i got breakfast in my hotel every morning, this time i would prefer to venture out, do you know any good places for breakfast around the cathedral quarter that would be open before 9am?

Level Contributor
2,441 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early morning breakfast

Brights in High St do a mean Ulster Fry

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early morning breakfast

Brights really is great but they only open at 9am. Made in Belfast on Talbot Street is nice too but only open from 10am.

You could check out Established on Hill Street. They're only new and the breakfast options seem a bit limited but I hear good things, especially about the coffee. They also seem to open at 7am Mon-Fri, 8am Sat and 9am Sun.

City Picnic is also pretty nearby, on Castle Street, and is open from 7.30am Mon-Fri, 8.30am Sat and 10.30am Sun. Their website isn't very user-friendly but there is a link at the top-right to their menu.

3. Re: Early morning breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 03, 2015