We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Speedway Karting (Doagh)

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
County Durham
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Speedway Karting (Doagh)

Please help - a small group of us are going karting on Saturday - is there anywhere near to the Karting centre that does a decent breakfast? I realise this site is not meant for this type of enquiry but this is really important to me. Please help - thanks

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Speedway Karting (Doagh)

Where are you staying? Let me know I will try and think of something on the way

I can't think of anywhere in Doagh itself. There are a few places close by in Templepatrick, Carrickfergus and Ballyclare.

Another suggestion is to call the karting centre and ask them if they know of anything?

:o)

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Speedway Karting (Doagh)

Sorry I have just realised, you are staying the radisson? Can you get breakfast there before you head out?

Then head to somewhere near the karting place for lunch?

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Speedway Karting (Doagh)

I have been to Speedway Karting before, its pity much set in an industrial area, a little out from the village of Doagh. So you would be best to get breakfast in your hotel before you leave or maybe stop somewhere enroute to the go karting. Hope this helps a little.

Have a great time!

I did :)

County Durham
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Speedway Karting (Doagh)

Thanks for your help with this - we found a small cafe in Doagh itself - the breakfast in the Radisson is £14 (the prefer not to tell you this before hand!)