We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night in Belfast - best district?

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
One night in Belfast - best district?

It would be helpful to know which district of the city I should book a hotel in order to see the most interesting places on a walking tour. I'd prefer to be close to museums and other attractions. Any ideas?

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,115 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One night in Belfast - best district?

Premier inn Alfred St is in the middle of the city half way between the Titanic and the Ulster Museum and just down the street from the City hall.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One night in Belfast - best district?

Thanks for the info.

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One night in Belfast - best district?

I think Premier Street Alfred Street is a good basic option for you - it's close enough to the city centre to be near the tourist spots, restaurants and bars there, but also close enough to walk to the Queens Quarter for the Ulster Museum etc. If you fancy something a bit more boutique/higher end, also look at Ten Square, the Europa and the Fitzwilliam.

4. Re: One night in Belfast - best district?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 07, 2015