We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Day dinner

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
New Year's Day dinner

Hi do any of you guys know any nice resteraunts to eat New Year's Day in belfast city centre,thanks guys

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Day dinner

At dinner time you should be ok to eat in most restaurants. A lot of places won't open until 1pm that day but of the restaurants that open at all that day, I imagine most will stay open until after dinner. Some of my favourites are Coppi and Made in Belfast Cathedral Quarter. Coppi should definitely be open ok as I just did a fake booking for 8pm on 1 Jan and it was letting me proceed with it. I can't see opening hours for MiB yet. Those are just 2 ideas though - if you give us a better idea of what kind of cuisine/vibe/budget you're after, we can make more suggestions.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Day dinner

Thanks for that,just looking for a nice meal any cost we tryed to book deanes but they are closed thank guys

belfast
Level Contributor
91 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year's Day dinner

Barking Dog near the university is open 1-7 I think and its really lovely although its a 15 minute walk from the centre but is in a really nice area

Also try Home on Welington place although I am not sure if its open

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Year's Day dinner

Will do,thanks guys,is there anywhere u can recommend for New Year's Eve a pub perhaps

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Year's Day dinner

Some places are ticketed on New Years Eve but most should be fine to just rock up. What kind of evening do you have in mind? Some pubs will have a DJ playing chart and dance music until the big countdown and be very noisy and busy, but there are some quieter places too, or maybe you'd like traditional Irish music?

6. Re: New Year's Day dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 25, 2014