We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Central to Central to conference centre

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Central to Central to conference centre

Could anyone give me an idea of the price of a taxi from Central Station to Mount Conference Centre?

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,388 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Central to Central to conference centre

A priceless laugh from the taxi driver?!!

Sorry, don't mean to be facetious but I think it would bring a smile to their faces unless someone had a real mobility issue.

It's less than a 5 minute walk - literally you turn right and walk a few minutes. It's really handy. Restaurant does great food also!

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,388 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Central to Central to conference centre

Here's the link. The official website times it as 5 minutes (maybe I walk a little fast) but there is bus information although I imagine unless weather is horrendous, you'd be better walking than trying to avoid the wind/rain in a bus shelter.

http://www.the-mount.co.uk/contact/

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Central to Central to conference centre

I agree, it's very walkable if you don't have mobility issues - about half a mile in all. As Ponaire says, you just turn right out of the station, walk down the hill, across the bridge over the river, across a busy intersection, and then it's maybe 150m straight on - you'll see it on a corner ahead of you. The only vaguely annoying bit is when you have to cross the busy intersection at Short Strand where some drivers seem to think it's acceptable to queue smack in the middle of the pedestrian crossings at rush hour, but generally speaking it's an easy walk.

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Central to Central to conference centre

Should you wish to get a taxi with baggage the fare would be a whole £3.00

5. Re: Taxi from Central to Central to conference centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Belfast