We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterfront

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
waterfront

hi going to billy connoly nxt friday so could any one recemmond a good irish bar near by thanks

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,364 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waterfront

Not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean somewhere with traditional music?

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: waterfront

Oh no, my reply earlier must not have posted. Ah well, take 2! I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "Irish bars" either, but I imagine you mean traditional type bars with wood and Guinness and the occasional music session. Whether or not they'll have any music at the time you'd be there is another question but I quite like the Garrick on Chichester St. Bittles is also close by and very popular, although not one of my faves admittedly. The Kitchen Bar is also close but I'm not sure it's really "traditional" any more. If you're willing to walk a little further, check out the Duke of York, White's Tavern or The John Hewitt.

3. Re: waterfront

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 18, 2014