We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant - for my friends b'day

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant - for my friends b'day

I know I live in Belfast - but I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a restaurant that me and 4 girls could go to for a nice (but resonable!) meal before we head into the bars and clubs?

i know I live here but Ive been wrecking my brain. :)

Thnak you

ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant - for my friends b'day

Hi, whenever me and my friends are going out we usually would go to Villa Italia, the foods always good and its reasonable enough even for us students!

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant - for my friends b'day

mmmm food YUM!

Have had nice meals here before...

Benedicts

Madisons

Red Panda

Deanes Brasserie

The Apartment

Northern Whig

Hope this helps or else theres McDonalds!

Have fun! :o)

Ireland
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant - for my friends b'day

Cafe Renoir on Botanic is very nice, the food is great and the cost wasn't too bad! Have a great night wherever you choose!

Belfast
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant - for my friends b'day

I suggest you try Tony Roma's just facing the Globe - if you are heading out on a night there are over 25 cocktails to choose from while you wait to be seated in the bar upstairs. It is new and lovely decor - although very busy most of the time and as far as I am aware you can’t book so get down early!

But the food is brilliant, service excellent and atmosphere superb! I recommend you try the Chocolate Brownie for dessert.

Another restaurant that’s just opened is Zio – I think it’s on University Road – Never been but apparently it's meant to be good – it’s Italian!

Belfast
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant - for my friends b'day

Sorry forgot to add - if you want to make it special you can order a birthday cake off the menu which they light with candles - although if i remember correctly this is expensive! prob the most expensive thing on the menu haha!

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant - for my friends b'day

likes for all your help :)

LOL @ NIFan - no McDonalds - thisnk we might splash out since its her b'day and all that.

Thanks for all your help again.

xx

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant - for my friends b'day

Sorry I apologise NYCFAN - not NIFan

Get answers to your questions about Belfast