We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast In May

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Belfast In May

Phew

Thanks for clearing that uo paul,

Any way you playing any foot when u there or just drinking,

Ive been on the tour bus from the city center it costs around £12 but if you do the trip early you can use your ticket all day and get off and on the bus in any areays you wish.

John

North yorks
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belfast In May

Hi John, we are also goin to belfast for cup final wkd , after 15 yrs of blackpool just needed a change , we are a lads darts team from the very top end of north yorks, and have 3 sunlan supporters myself included, we are staying at premier inn and fly from newcastle on the fri mornin,have been following all posts, have u got a footy match organized ? their are 13 of us going ageing 22 to 52 . will no doubt bump into you somewhere.

Big Jim.

belfast
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belfast In May

omg seems belfast is gonna b bunged with u english boys that w nd !!! lol

Blackpool
Level Contributor
108 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belfast In May

John,

Presume just drinking.... think if I suggested anything else to some of the others I would get a right mouthful. Might do the 'belfast eye' as must be able to take a can of beer on there lol

Jim,

How can you be bored of Blackpool after only 15 years!! If you do blackpool again I would suggest a night in Preston, hate to say it but much better pubs and can then get the 20min train back at midnight and party back in Blackpool until 6am. We are staying in the PI as well, so no doubt we will bump into you at some stage.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belfast In May

Hi Jim

14 of us going slightly over 40s who play in the northern league. No game arranged thought about it but after a friday night who wants to. Leaving Friday afternoon from newcastle. C U in the Bot, Haway the Lads

John

5. Re: Belfast In May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, September 20, 2009