We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel to cushendall from belfast

Liverpool
2 posts
Save Topic
travel to cushendall from belfast

Hi hope someone can help me.

Going to Belfast in february, staying with a friend overnight then off to cushendall, will be leaving Belfast on the saturday to go to cushendall but then will need to return from Cushendall to Belfast on the sunday. will be flying into belfast city airport and leaving from there as well.

Please help with travel directions.

thanks

Confused

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
443 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel to cushendall from belfast

The bus will be your best bet, check out www.translink.co.uk

Liverpool
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travel to cushendall from belfast

i was told there are no buses on a sunday from cushendall.

Is ther any way you could tell me what bus to get.

Belfast
Level Contributor
570 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel to cushendall from belfast

Have you tried ringing Translink 028 90666630. I am surprised there are no buses from Cushendall on a Sunday. I thought there would have been one or two of them. You might have to get a taxi to somewhere like Ballycastle and get public transport from there. Someone at the call centre on the above tel number should be able to where the nearest place to Cushendall would have a service running on a Sunday.

Be prepared for a epic journey though. You might have to get a taxi to say Ballycastle, a bus to somewhere like Ballymena and then a bus or train to Belfast

4. Re: travel to cushendall from belfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, September 18, 2009