We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helga Lodge - Belfast

Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Helga Lodge - Belfast

Has anyone stayed at Helga Lodge in Belfast? I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!! Letsgosue

Mentioned in this post
Belfast
Belfast
Northern Ireland, UK
Belfast
Level Contributor
570 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Helga Lodge - Belfast

I lived down the street from Helga Lodge for a few years, so never have stayed there, but it never looked in any way an appealing place to stay. I never recall seeing any guests going in, out or anywhere near it.

I wouldnt recommend it. There are may better B&Bs or guesthouses in Belfast. If you use the search facility you should get some info on better ones. It is the kind of topic that comes up now and again on the forum.

Mentioned in this post
Belfast
Belfast
Northern Ireland, UK
2. Re: Helga Lodge - Belfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 pm, September 16, 2009