We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sushi in belfast

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterford
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
sushi in belfast

Any hope of getting sushi anywhere in belfast? Must confess, the south is very unsophisticated as far as thats concerned even tho it sells out immediately at the cork farmers market

South East
Level Contributor
481 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sushi in belfast

Check out this link -

mybelfast.co.uk/belfast/restaurants-list-chi…

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
148 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sushi in belfast

hi DoylerWaterford check out this article.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/eating-…

Looks good Sushi

Waterford
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sushi in belfast

Thanks Surrey-guy and PB2006! Ichecked out both the link and the article and they look great! Looking forward to Belfast.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sushi in belfast

there is a relatively new japanese conveyor-belt restaurant on botanic avenue, which is a short walk from the city centre.

there is also Zen just behind city hall, which is japanese style.

Burgess Hill...
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sushi in belfast

I had sushi monday night at the Ginger Tree down Donegall Pass. Its really good in there, it was £9 for a plate of 12 different types.

Zen is lovely but expensive. One of my favourite restaurants in Belfast though. The seating upstairs is really good.

Belfast
Level Contributor
298 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sushi in belfast

I agree about the Ginger Tree in Donegal Pass. They do great sushi and Taro the chef is authentic Japanese. He supplied the sushi for Paul McCartney and Heather Mills' wedding in County Cavan so I suppose that is a pretty high recommendation! The only possible problem is that the number is not in Yellow Pages and some taxi drivers still think the restaurant is at its old out of town location in Mallusk. However, get a phone book or a good taxi driver and your perseverance will be rewarded with a great meal.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
5,195 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: sushi in belfast

Must agree with Zen. It is expensive but certainly worth it. It is fabulous.

Belfast
Level Contributor
570 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sushi in belfast

There is also a new sushi restaurant beside the river Lagan, near the Waterfront Hall called The Harbour View. www.harbourviewbelfast.co.uk

Dont know how good or bad it is as I havent been to it. I would think the view of the river from it would be good though.

ireland
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sushi in belfast

Hi Check out Sakura on Botanic Avenue-I have not tried it but it has a sushi train and hope you like it.

Belfast
Level Contributor
125 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sushi in belfast

Sakura is a great place to eat. Not as big as Zen but botannic is a great area