We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

culloden house hotel

Level Contributor
134 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
culloden house hotel

anyone stayed in this hotel. is it quite a distance from belfast centre. would appreciate any info . thanks

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: culloden house hotel

The Culloden Hotel is very nice 5* with a spa. Haven’t stayed there, cause I only live 10 mins away but been there many times for weddings etc. The only downside is it 6 miles from the city centre. Not waking distance but only 10 mins in a taxi. Don’t let this put you off. Most of the famous artists stay there when playing in Belfast.

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: culloden house hotel

It's a lovely hotel in a very nice neighbourhood but it is not the best if you are wanting to be in the centre of town. The merchant hotel is stunning and in my favourite area - the cathedral quarter - lots of nice bars and restaurants. I am not sure how the price compares to the Culloden.

One advantage of the Culloden is you have access to some beautiful walks along the side of belfast lough. And it does only take 10 minutes into town by taxi from there. Enjoy your stay.

3. Re: culloden house hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, August 31, 2009