We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I relocate a privately owned caravan in the Gower?

Bristol, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Where can I relocate a privately owned caravan in the Gower?

I have recently acquired a large static 3 bedroomed caravan as my father-in-law has died. The caravan is in the Midlands and we would like to move it near the Gower Coast. We want to place it on a site where we would just incur site fees. Preferably, it would be a site with tent pitches too.

Gower Peninsula
Geologic Formations, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Three Cliffs Bay
Beaches, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Hiking Trails
1. Re: Where can I relocate a privately owned caravan in the Gower?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:55 am, February 06, 2013
Swansea, Wales
Destination Expert
for Swansea
Level Contributor
162 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I relocate a privately owned caravan in the Gower?

There are plenty of static sites in the Gower, but you'd probably have to contact them directly about availability, fees, caravan age restrictions etc.

S Wales
Level Contributor
87 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I relocate a privately owned caravan in the Gower?

If you want a lively location with surfing 200 yards away and plenty of atmosphere try HILLEND,Llangennith. If you want a clubhouse on site with swimming pool and great views try BANK FARM,Horton. A quiet classy site no clubhouse try BROUGHTON FARM on Broughton beach.

On the flat in Port Eynon 1oo yards to beach and village is CARREGLYWD very strictly controlled - I think maybe difficult to get a pitch. Inland some 2 miles near to Port Eynon is GOWER FARM good reports.

4. Re: Where can I relocate a privately owned caravan in the Gower?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 12, 2014