We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

National express

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
National express

Hi.we are looking to travel from swansea to london victoria boxing day returning new years eve any advice on traveling by coach please.the trains dont seem to run boxing day also is the coach pick up point inside with the buses in swansea quadrant.thankd

4 replies to this topic
southwales
Level Contributor
785 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: National express

Yes the coach pick up is "inside" the Quadrant bus station.There is a separate enclosed waiting area near the exit that goes out towards Tesco.

Pembrokeshire, Wales
Level Contributor
557 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: National express

The part where the National Express buses arrive and depart stays open when the rest of the bus station is closed and locked up. I picked my son up there from the National Express coach on Boxing Day a couple of years ago.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,377 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: National express

I agree with the previous replies. The coach part of the Quadrant bus staion is separated from where the regular buses go from. There are coaches to London Victoria on Boxing Day, and back again on NYE. No trains run at all on Boxing Day, but they do run on 31st December.

The cheapest service curently on their website is the departure at 1050. This arrives in Victoria at 1530. For the return, the 1200 coach and later ones are cheaper than the morning services.

swansea
Level Contributor
166 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: National express

Yes, it's the end of the bus station separated by automatic doors where the public loos are - Bays A,B & C

Reply to: National express
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Swansea