We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Cardiff for a family of 5

Which Cardiff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Cardiff for a family of 5

We are looking at going to Cardiff in August 2013, there is 2 adults and 3 children under 10 years, can anyone recommend a place to stay for 1 night that will accommodate all of us? We really don't want to split our family between two rooms. Thanks

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
610 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Cardiff for a family of 5

The Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre has family rooms. It's in the centre of Cardiff on Churchill road. Give them a ring it's ranked #2 out of 83 hotels in Cardiff

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Cardiff for a family of 5

Thanks I will do. I know most premier inn's have family rooms but not for 5. I will give them a call. Thanks

Pembrokeshire, Wales
Level Contributor
518 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Cardiff for a family of 5

We stayed in the Angel with our three when they were young, but it's quite a while ago. I think we had interconnecting rooms. Premier Inn only usually accommodate families with two adults and two children. The other option is short stay flats but I have no experience of them.

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Cardiff for a family of 5

Thank you I will look into thew Angel. I spoke to the Premier Inn yesterday they have interconnecting rooms so hopefully problem solved. Thanks again!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
610 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in Cardiff for a family of 5

www.vouchercodes.co.uk/premierinn.com…

6. Re: Hotels in Cardiff for a family of 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 01, 2014