We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stow luggage

Which Cardiff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stow luggage

Hello,

I am traveling with my family around the UK and was wondering if there a place to stow luggage in any of the Cardiff stations. We would like to travel there from Bath and have a look around before going on to Scotland. We will have luggage enough for a 13 day stay in the UK so don't want to lug it with us.

Wales
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stow luggage

There are no left luggage facilities in the station, but there are in the Tourist Information Centre in Cardiff city centre.

It's open between 9.30am and 5.30pm (10-4 on Sundays) - prices range from £3 to £7 per locker depending which size you need.

No need to book in advance, but if you want more info you can email them on visitor@cardiff.gov.uk.

Ireland
Level Contributor
559 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stow luggage

I used this left luggage service some months ago and found it user friendly.

Plus the tourist office's central location in The Hayes is beside the shopping areas - Queen Street (the main thoroughfare), several shopping centres plus the pleasant olde-worlde arcades.

Walking from Cardiff Central station to the tourist office you can pass through an arcade.

You may wish to consider a trip to Cardiff Bay - a three minute journey on the train from Queen Street station.

http://www.visitcardiff.com/things-to-do/home

3. Re: Place to stow luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, June 20, 2013