We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miller's Tavern, Cardiff - Primarily interested in Lodgings...

Which Cardiff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jamestown, NY
2 posts
Save Topic
Miller's Tavern, Cardiff - Primarily interested in Lodgings...

I'm planning to visit Cardiff next year (May or September, so as to avoid the summer tourist season), and ran across Miller's Tavern as a possible place to stay.

Has anyone stayed here, or, for anyone who lives in Cardiff, is this your Local? I'd very much like to get some more information.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,720 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Miller's Tavern, Cardiff - Primarily interested in Lodgings...

Have a look at cityscapeuk.com

You might also like Churchill's. They have rooms in the pub plus mews flats with sitting room, bedroom and bathroom for about 70GBP a night.

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Miller's Tavern, Cardiff - Primarily interested in Lodgings...

don't know anything about the Miller 's Tavern but if you are looking for cheap reliable digs I believe the universties are worth checking out for central, clean and good value accommodation in the summer. There's the UWIC campus www.uwic.ac.uk/conferences

or the University of Wales Cardiff www.cardiff.ac.uk/resi (accommodation ranges from 2-4 star!)

One of them (don't know which) is just completing a 20 odd storey students residential place bang in the centre of Cardiff which will have fabulous views over the city and the bay - lucky students I say!